Located just outside Ukiah this 160 acre ranch features a beautiful 3000sqft custom built 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with open floorplan, radiant floor heating, dramatic woodwork throughout. This property also boasts a steel shop with power and a 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest house. Located in a mountain range with wild ponies and gentle rolling hills and pastures lines by oaks. This is a must see for a buyer seeking a luxurious lifestyle with privacy. Robinson Creek frontage.
Residential - Single Family, Multi-Family, 2 Story
3,000 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry Closet,Stone Counter
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Free Standing Gas Oven,Free Standing Gas Range
- Concrete, Carpet, Stone
- Other. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry,Open Beam Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 10 Parking Spaces. Detached,RV Access.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Private,Secluded,Stream Year Round. Garden,Private,Secluded,Stream Year Round.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Mike Gott, RE/MAX Gold - Selzer and Assoc Agent Phone: 4673686
Agent License: 01339629 Office License: 01215931 Office Phone: (707) 467-3693
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.